10 Mile Road
A public meeting for this project is scheduled for May 7, 2019 at the City of Southfield's Marcotte Room, (lower level of the Pavilion), 26000 Evergreen Road. The time for the public meeting is 4:00 p.m. - 7 p.m. During that time, RCOC staff will be available to answer questions and discuss project details. Further information about this project is forthcoming. City of Southfield meeting room location: CLICK HERE
- Greenfield Road to Evergreen Road
- City of Southfield
- Project funding: The RCOC , City of Southfield and Oakland County general government ( through the Tri-Party Program) are investing approximately $3.2 million to replace sections of concrete on 10 Mile Road.
- Project includes:
- Removal and replacement of concrete
- Some curb and gutter replacement
- Upgrades to Americans with Disabilities Act crosswalks and ramps
- Upgrades to some bus stops
- Contractor: Mark Anthony Contracting
- Project start: June 24 (tentatively)
- Project end: Late Fall
- Detour: No. Road will have one lane open in each direction throughout the project. Business access will be maintained; however, there will be side street approach closures throughout the project.
Questions? Call the RCOC at 877-858-4804 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECT INFORMATION FLIER: CLICK HERE