Form Center

View current agendas and minutes for all boards and commissions. Previous years' agendas and minutes can be found in the Document Center. Adobe Reader may be required to view some documents. Get Adobe Acrobat. To speak at an RCOC Board meeting, individuals must first submit a completed "Request to Speak" form available here .
By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Pothole Reporting/Grading/Tree Removal Form/Snow & Ice/Mailbox Replacement

  1. **We recommend that applicants use Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 or higher.**
  2. Please Note: If you're attempting to contact us regarding an emergency road condition, please DO NOT use this form. If you view the situation as an emergency, please call the Department of Customer Services at (877) 858-4804 between 7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. weekdays, or at 248-858-4895 after hours/weekends.
  3. Upload a photo of the pothole, road or tree being reported.
  4. What is the reason for this form?*
    Check all that apply
  5. Make sure the email address is correct for follow up purposes.
  6. Please note: Any comments, questions or concerns dealing with road closures and/or road construction on Telegraph Road (US-24), Woodward Avenue (M-1), Lapeer Road (M-24), M-5, I-275, I-696, I-75, M-15, M-10, M-59 or any “I,” “M” or “US” roads, should be directed to the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT), 517-373-2090 or by going to the link below and completing the form. Any pothole reports or winter plowing/icy conditions for a MDOT road should still be filed with the Road Commission.
  7. Leave This Blank:

  8. This field is not part of the form submission.