Application to Work in Road Right of Way

Application to Work in the Road Right of Way

The Road Commission for Oakland County has two options to submit a permit application for work in the road right of way.  This application process covers:

  • Annual
  • Approach/private road access
  • Cable television
  • Community event
  • Landscaping/grading
  • Pathway/sidewalk
  • Public utility (electric, gas and telephone)
  • Sanitary/storm sewers
  • Sign/subdivision entrance marker
  • Soil boring/monitoring well
  • Watermain

Process for Electronic Payments/ACH or Wire Instructions:

To set up on-line payments, please fill out the attached document and follow instructions for submission:  CLICK HERE