Project Limits: Garner Drain located between Oakhurst Road and Terrace Road (located between Carol Ridge and West Braemar/Erindale Ct.)
- Community: Rose/Springfield Townships
- Comments: Culvert replacement on Davisburg Road over the Garner Drain
- Project cost: Construction cost is $845,000 with $502,000 funded through Federal Aid with remaining portion from the Road Commission for Oakland County.
- Project details:
Remove and replace culvert under the road
New asphalt pavement and lane marking over culvert
- Contractor: Aielli Construction Company
- Contractor website: CLICK HEREto learn more about Contractor website
- Start Date: July 31 (expected start)
- End Date:
Early October Nov. 2
- Detour: Yes
- Detour Route: Milford Road to White Lake Road to Ormond Road, back to Davisburg Road and vice versa.