- Project Limits: Avon Road to north of Walton Road
- Community: Rochester Hills
- Comments: Livernois Road will be reconstructed.
- Funding: $5.6 million, split between federal, Road Commission, City of Rochester Hills and Oakland Count general government (Tri-Party Program).
This project involves the reconstruction of Livernois Road from Avon Road to just north of Walton Road, and includes:
- Removal of the existing concrete pavement
- Replacing the curbs and gutters
- Paving with Asphalt
- Traffic-signal modernization
- American with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant sidewalks
- Guardrail upgrades
- Retaining wall repairs
Project start date, contractor and detour information:
- Contractor: Pro-Line Asphalt
- Contractor Information
- Start Date: June 21
- End Date:
Late fall November 25 (open to traffic)
- Detrour: Yes, only southbound traffic. Northbound traffic will be maintained.
- Detour Route: Tienken Road to Adams Road to Avon Road, back to Livernois Road.
Project information flier: CLICK HERE
Questions? Call the RCOC at 877-858-4804 or email: email@example.com
City of Rochester Hills project description video: CLICK HERE
Livernois Project to Start June 21 Press Release
Public Meeting Press Release
Oakland Press article on public meeting (newspaper password might be needed to access article)