- Road: Walton Blvd.
- Project limits: Squirrel Road and Adams Road
- Communities: Auburn Hills and Rochester Hills
Three culverts will be replaced will be replaced with box culverts(COMPLETE)
- Milling/resurfacing Walton Blvd. from Squirrel to Adams, including the Walton Blvd. and Squirrel Road intersection (to be done in the spring of 2019)
- Placement of concrete curbs and gutters
- Placement of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)-compliant sidewalks and crosswalks
- During construction in the spring of 2019, the contractor will close the inside (left) lane in each direction for median restoration work, curbs, gutters and preparation for paving.. All side street and driveway access will be maintained throughout the project.
- Contractor: Z. Contractors
- Contractor Information
- Start date: March 25, 2019
- End date: June
- Public meeting: Public meeting was held on April 26, 2018 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Auburn Hills Public Library, 3400 East Seyburn Drive, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
WALTON BLVD PHOTO ALBUM: CLICK HERE