The Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) will close Inkster Road just north of 14 Mile Road on the Bloomfield Township and West Bloomfield Township border to through traffic beginning Tuesday, July 17. Read on...
The following projects may cause traffic delays on Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) roads between July 13 and July 20 or may start shortly thereafter. Read on...
RCOC continues to celebrate the 270 groups and organizations that help to clean up Oakland County roadsides by participating in the Adopt-A-Road program. The second round of road cleanup activities is scheduled for July 14-22. Read on...
- FOWKES RE-ELECTED CHAIRMAN OF THE ROAD COMMISSION FOR OAKLAND COUNTY
- OAKLAND CO. WATER RESOURCES COMMISSIONER'S OFFICE CLOSES WATTLES FROM BURNLEY TO CHARING CROSSING
- OAKLAND COUNTY FEDERAL AID COMMITTEE SELECTS ROAD PROJECTS FOR 2019 FUNDING
- OAKLAND COUNTY FEDERAL AID COMMITTEE TO MEET ON FEB 9
- PUTNAM DR. BRIDGE IN WEST BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP CLOSED INDEFINITELY
- RCOC INTRODUCES TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE BIDDING PROCESS
- RCOC LEADER SPEAKS ABOUT REDUCING TRAFFIC FATALITIES AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- RCOC PLACES ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES AT NAPIER/10 MILE RD INTERSECTION; MAJOR PROJECT IN 2017
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 22 - DECEMBER 29, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 29 - JANUARY 6, 2016
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE JANUARY 6 - JANUARY 13, 2016
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 16 - DECEMBER 23, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 2-DECEMEBER 9, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 9 - DECEMBER 16, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE JANUARY 13 - JANUARY 20, 2016
- RCOC TO HOST PUBLIC MEETING ON FEB. 17 FOR ROCHESTER RD. RESURFACING PROJECT
- RCOC TO HOST PUBLIC MEETING ON JAN. 13 FOR DEQUINDRE ROAD RECONSTRUCTION