Oakland County residents living on gravel roads who would like to participate in the RCOC dust-control program this year, can now submit their applications for the service. Applications must be received by Friday, May 15. Read on...
The Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) announces that the expected closure of Maple Road at Middlebelt Road in West Bloomfield Township has been delayed until April 15. Read on...
The contractor for the Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) Baldwin Road widening project in Orion Township, Dan’s Excavating of Shelby Township, anticipates closing Waldon Road at the west side of Baldwin Road, on Monday, March 30. Read on...
- FOWKES RE-ELECTED CHAIRMAN OF THE ROAD COMMISSION FOR OAKLAND COUNTY
- OAKLAND CO. WATER RESOURCES COMMISSIONER'S OFFICE CLOSES WATTLES FROM BURNLEY TO CHARING CROSSING
- OAKLAND COUNTY FEDERAL AID COMMITTEE SELECTS ROAD PROJECTS FOR 2019 FUNDING
- OAKLAND COUNTY FEDERAL AID COMMITTEE TO MEET ON FEB 9
- PUTNAM DR. BRIDGE IN WEST BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP CLOSED INDEFINITELY
- RCOC INTRODUCES TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE BIDDING PROCESS
- RCOC LEADER SPEAKS ABOUT REDUCING TRAFFIC FATALITIES AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- RCOC PLACES ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES AT NAPIER/10 MILE RD INTERSECTION; MAJOR PROJECT IN 2017
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 22 - DECEMBER 29, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 29 - JANUARY 6, 2016
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE JANUARY 6 - JANUARY 13, 2016
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 16 - DECEMBER 23, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 2-DECEMEBER 9, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 9 - DECEMBER 16, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE JANUARY 13 - JANUARY 20, 2016
- RCOC TO HOST PUBLIC MEETING ON FEB. 17 FOR ROCHESTER RD. RESURFACING PROJECT
- RCOC TO HOST PUBLIC MEETING ON JAN. 13 FOR DEQUINDRE ROAD RECONSTRUCTION