Nancy Quarles, a familiar face among public servants in Oakland County, has been named the new member of the Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) Board. Read on...
The Road Commission of Oakland County (RCOC) has approved a permit allowing a developer to close South Hill Road just south of Grand River Avenue in Lyon Township for underground utility work beginning Monday, Jan. 11. Read on...
RCOC has issued a permit allowing the Great Lakes Water Authority to close 14 Mile Road from M-5 to Decker/Novi Road on the Commerce Township/Novi border to through traffic Jan. 4 through approximately March 1 for water main installation. Read on...
- FOWKES RE-ELECTED CHAIRMAN OF THE ROAD COMMISSION FOR OAKLAND COUNTY
- OAKLAND CO. WATER RESOURCES COMMISSIONER'S OFFICE CLOSES WATTLES FROM BURNLEY TO CHARING CROSSING
- OAKLAND COUNTY FEDERAL AID COMMITTEE SELECTS ROAD PROJECTS FOR 2019 FUNDING
- OAKLAND COUNTY FEDERAL AID COMMITTEE TO MEET ON FEB 9
- PUTNAM DR. BRIDGE IN WEST BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP CLOSED INDEFINITELY
- RCOC INTRODUCES TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE BIDDING PROCESS
- RCOC LEADER SPEAKS ABOUT REDUCING TRAFFIC FATALITIES AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- RCOC PLACES ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES AT NAPIER/10 MILE RD INTERSECTION; MAJOR PROJECT IN 2017
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 22 - DECEMBER 29, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 29 - JANUARY 6, 2016
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE JANUARY 6 - JANUARY 13, 2016
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 16 - DECEMBER 23, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 2-DECEMEBER 9, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 9 - DECEMBER 16, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE JANUARY 13 - JANUARY 20, 2016
- RCOC TO HOST PUBLIC MEETING ON FEB. 17 FOR ROCHESTER RD. RESURFACING PROJECT
- RCOC TO HOST PUBLIC MEETING ON JAN. 13 FOR DEQUINDRE ROAD RECONSTRUCTION