Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
August 22, 2017, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Reuther Middle School Library
The Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) will host a second public information meeting Tuesday, Aug. 22, about the planned widening and reconstruction of Dequindre Road between Long Lake Road and Burningbush Drive on the Troy/Sterling Heights border.
• Reconstruction and widening to five lanes of Dequindre Road from Long Lake Road to Burningbush Drive.
• The reconstructed road will include two through lanes in each direction as well as a continuous center left-turn lane and right-turn lanes at major intersections.
• New concrete curbs, gutters and new traffic signals.
• Significant drainage improvements as a result of large, new storm sewers.
• Pedestrian crosswalks will be upgraded to Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
August 24, 2017, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ Oakland County Court House Auditorium - Committee Room A
August 29, 2017, 11:00 AM @ Administrative Office