The Road Commission for Oakland County (RCOC) Board of Road Commissioners, at its regular meeting today, Thursday, Jan. 6, voted to re-appoint Andrea LaLonde as Board chair and Nancy Quarles as vice chair for additional one-year terms for 2022. Read on...
The RCOC has published the 2021 edition of its Strategic Planning Report, which summarizes the biennial meetings that agency leaders conduct individually with the leadership of virtually every community in the county. Read on...
The RCOC has installed a work zone camera that is now providing a real-time view of the construction of a new bridge on Avon Road, just east of Dequindre Road, and the Avon Road/Dequindre Road roundabout construction. Read on...
- FOWKES RE-ELECTED CHAIRMAN OF THE ROAD COMMISSION FOR OAKLAND COUNTY
- OAKLAND CO. WATER RESOURCES COMMISSIONER'S OFFICE CLOSES WATTLES FROM BURNLEY TO CHARING CROSSING
- OAKLAND COUNTY FEDERAL AID COMMITTEE SELECTS ROAD PROJECTS FOR 2019 FUNDING
- OAKLAND COUNTY FEDERAL AID COMMITTEE TO MEET ON FEB 9
- PUTNAM DR. BRIDGE IN WEST BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP CLOSED INDEFINITELY
- RCOC INTRODUCES TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE BIDDING PROCESS
- RCOC LEADER SPEAKS ABOUT REDUCING TRAFFIC FATALITIES AT NATIONAL CONFERENCE
- RCOC PLACES ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES AT NAPIER/10 MILE RD INTERSECTION; MAJOR PROJECT IN 2017
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 22 - DECEMBER 29, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 29 - JANUARY 6, 2016
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE JANUARY 6 - JANUARY 13, 2016
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 16 - DECEMBER 23, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 2-DECEMEBER 9, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE DECEMBER 9 - DECEMBER 16, 2015
- RCOC ROAD PROJECT UPDATE JANUARY 13 - JANUARY 20, 2016
- RCOC TO HOST PUBLIC MEETING ON FEB. 17 FOR ROCHESTER RD. RESURFACING PROJECT
- RCOC TO HOST PUBLIC MEETING ON JAN. 13 FOR DEQUINDRE ROAD RECONSTRUCTION